For more information, please subscribe
• Residential buildings, the largest segment of construction market in China, accounts for 50%+ the industry Output Value.
• The output value of non-residential buildings is expected to be RMB 2.8 Trillion.
2018-2022 China Construction Sector Revenue
Expanding Foreign Investment Funding
• Data from National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) showed the real estate investment rose 11.6% in January-February from a year earlier, up from the 9.5% growth reported for the 2018 full year.
Population and Household Growth in China
• Rising personal income levels, population and household growth, and population migration from rural to urban areas will drive advances. Urban population is expected to grow from 54.4%(in 2014) to 75.8%(in 2050).
• Nonresidential buildings represented the largest segment of the construction market in China in 2014, accounting for 40 percent of construction spending. Non-residential construction spending is forecast to grow 8.1 percent annually in real terms through 2019.
Accommodative Government Policies
• The government’s effort to sustain growth in the manufacturing sector, improve the country’s infrastructure, expand municipal utilities, and balance regional economic disparity will help growth in construction spending.
The Surface + Design Event China 2019
|The Surface + Design Event China will be held on 11-13 December 2019 at Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) in Shanghai.|
In partnership with The International Surface Event (TISE), SURFACES China will showcase stone, tiles,floor and wall covering products, installation and maintenance tools and technologies. The event aims to create a networking and business platform for the floor and wall covering industry,and to bring together buyers,suppliers, manufacturers, designers and other industry professionals to keep up with the trend, see the latest technologies and innovations, most importantly to develop new business opportunities.
① Network and meet with existing customers.
② Meet with quality buyers and new business partners to develop new business opportunities and generate new sales leads.
③ Showcase the latest products, technologies and services
④ Branding and increase brand awareness.
⑤ Attend conferences and workshops to explore the latest trends, discover the new products, and see the new technologies.
⑥ Join the architects and designers to discuss the latest trends, design and innovations.
Distributor/ Agent Wholesaler Importer / Exporter Manufacturer Designer / Architect Contractor / Developer Retailer Design Institution /Association /Academy
World of Concrete Asia showcases the latest technologies and exhibits related to concrete general, concrete surface, mortar & related masonry, non-concrete flooring and so on. It covers all the products from the original China Floor Expo, China Mortar Expo and Sports Facilities Expo.Nearly 100 world-class education programs are presented with speakers from China and all over the world. The show brings each aspect of the Concrete Industry World, expands your business reach throughout the world.