SURFACES China’s exclusive Business Match-making Program connects you with the industry’s most valuable contacts.
In a series of one-to-one meetings and networking opportunities you will have unprecedented access to decision makers from industry experts, leading manufacturers and other industry professionals.
What is the Business Match-making Program?
The Business Match-making Program connects exhibitors with designers, builders, remodelers, contractors, distributors, agents, importers, exports, purchasing influencers, and other key decision-makers that your company would most like to meet.
How does it work?
• A highly targeted recruitment campaign;
• We make contact with buyers;
• Pre-qualified buyers are invited to join the Program;
• Support from SURFACES China + AIPD to ensure attendance;
• High quality meetings with buyers onsite.
If you are or are responsible for:
• Distributer | Agent | Retailor
• Architect | Interior Designer
• Interior Decoration | Builder | Remodeler
• Importer | Exporter
• General Contractor | Project Management
• Real Estate Developer
You will enjoy:
– Fast track entrance to the exhibition;
– Free access to VIP buyer lounge;
– Free business matchmaking service for B2B meetings;
– Access to all onsite events and conferences;
– Complimentary Show Catalogue;
– Additional benefits will be available for group registration.
How to apply:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the below form for further information of the program.
We look forward to seeing you at SURFACES China 2021.
2020 Buyer Testimonials
The Business Match-making Program is a great event. We can connect with suppliers and have in-depth business discussions with them during the event. Thanks to the organizer for recommending the partners, it is an efficient and professional service, fully meet the needs of our company, it was very fruitful.
Buyer – Mr. Li from a construction engineering company in Jiangsu
SURFACES China 2020 gave me a surprise, especially the match-making program which has been efficient, and so was the pre-event communication regarding buying interests and scheduling.
Buyer – Ms. Sun from a decoration company in Zhejiang